The villas are a harmonious blend of Thai style with French flair. Thai roof architecture enables the properties to blend with the surrounding environment and maximize the fresh sea breezes that float throughout the villa. Inside, the use of stylized carpentry in rich timbers contrasts nicely with a light colour scheme creating a chic décor.
The villas have been designed with tropical holiday living in mind; the 5 bedrooms are located on the quieter lower level of the villa and almost all have en-suite bathroom. Bedrooms on the outer edge of the property also have small covered terraces. The lower levels have additional areas for a maid’s room, utilities and storage. All interior spaces have built-in air-conditioning and attractive décor schemes heavily accented with the rich tones of exotic teak wood.
The whole upper level is open plan with spacious areas for living and dining, a day-bed window-box and a fully-equipped kitchen. High ceilings create an added sense of spaciousness and a vaulted sky-light above the main living area admits generous amounts of natural light or may be shaded by remote control. Fold-away doors open this area to an additional 110sq.m of covered terrace space, ideal for entertaining and enjoying the remarkable sea views. The terrace includes a small garden and a plunge pool runs seamlessly into the sea view beyond. The private swimming pools feature built-in waterbeds that are lined with bubble-jets and all enjoy prime position on the outer edge of the villa. Separate swimming pools surrounded by decking and a Thai sala placed adjacent to the pool, ideal for a relaxing Thai massage.
All villas have a 42”Plasma screen TV with DVD, sound system, satellite television and ADSL internet access. A washing machine and tumble dryer are also standard in all villas. The master bathrooms include sleek Savona Whirlpool bathtubs, which are positioned adjacent to a picture window with the ever-present Andaman sea view.
- Bedroom 1 (Master) = Queen size with Shower room
- Bedroom 2 (small) = queen size – connecting door to the Master
- Bedroom 3 with Shower room = 2 Single beds (can be change to King Size)
- Bedroom 4 with Shower room = King size bed
- Bedroom 5 (sea view bedroom) with Shower room = 2 Single beds (can be change to King Size)
- Not five minutes walk from the thrilling resort of Patong, resting peacefully on a hillside with an elevation that affords endless fresh sea breezes and spectacular scenery. From a full west to south-west facing position at the northern end of Patong beach, most of the villas enjoy 180 degree panoramas of the entire Bay and Phuket’s famous sunsets 365 days a year.
- The beach is a short walk down the hill and Patong amenities are slightly further, however the estate provides a free shuttle bus to the beach and Patong hotspots. Approximately 30 minutes from the airport and only 10 minutes from major golf courses, shopping centres and other tourist attractions.