A harmonious blend of Thai style with French flair. Thai roof architecture enables the properties to blend with the surrounding environment and maximize the fresh sea breezes that float throughout the villa. Inside, the use of stylized carpentry in rich timbers contrasts nicely with a light colour scheme creating a chic décor.
The villas have been designed with tropical holiday living in mind; the 4 bedrooms are located on the quieter lower level of the villa and almost all have en-suite bathroom. Bedrooms on the outer edge of the property also have small covered terraces. The lower levels have additional areas for a maid’s room, utilities and storage. All interior spaces have built-in air-conditioning and attractive décor schemes heavily accented with the rich tones of exotic teak wood.
This villa also has a separate 45sqm swimming pool surrounded by a large pool deck with Thai sala. With en-suite bathroom in all 4 bedrooms, this villa is ideal for large families or groups looking to share accommodation expenses without sacrificing privacy. It is also suitable for families with teenage children.
The lower level of the villa houses two master suites with en-suite bathroom. The bathrooms are spacious with separate toilet and shower areas and whirlpool baths positioned to capture the views. The second master suite also has a private terrace. The third bedroom has twin beds and the en-suite bathroom has toilet and shower. The fourth bedroom is a double room with twin beds (can be changed to king size bed). This bedroom adjoins a bathroom with toilet and shower.
- Bedroom 1 (Master): King Size
- Bedroom 2 (Master): King Size
- Bedroom 3: Twin bed
- Bedroom 4: Twin bed (can be changed to King Size)
- Not five minutes walk from the thrilling resort of Patong, resting peacefully on a hillside with an elevation that affords endless fresh sea breezes and spectacular scenery. From a full west to south-west facing position at the northern end of Patong beach, most of the villas enjoy 180 degree panoramas of the entire Bay and Phuket’s famous sunsets 365 days a year.
- The beach is a short walk down the hill and Patong amenities are slightly further, however the estate provides a free shuttle bus to the beach and Patong hotspots. Approximately 30 minutes from the airport and only 10 minutes from major golf courses, shopping centres and other tourist attractions.