A 6-bedroom luxury holiday home on Phuket Island offering spectacular sea views from its peaceful hillside perch in an exclusive estate.
Set in lush jungle surrounds on the Kamala headland, the villa is a fully-staffed tropical escape with lavish bedroom suites, an 18-metre infinity pool, top-quality entertaining and dining facilities and extensive indoor-outdoor lounging areas. Ideal for families and groups of up to 12 people.
About The Villa
The Villa has a contemporary design with seamless indoor-outdoor living spaces that allow guests to enjoy its tropical seaside setting to the full. Its expansive living, dining and entertainment areas are set in one large three-level pavilion, fronted by a large terrace and infinity swimming pool.
After entering the villa’s elaborate welcoming area with serene waterfall and rock wall features, you enter a large entertaining room with a living area, dining area and modern showcase kitchen and a floor-to-ceiling glass front wall offering fantastic sea views. Tucked away behind this room is a fully-equipped staff kitchen and utility room.
Downstairs is the media room with a home theatre system and small dining area. Stretching across the entire front is a wide terrace with an inviting deep blue-tiled infinity pool and ‘floating’ shaded sala (gazebo), an ideal spot for sunset cocktails. Next to the pool is a BBQ entertaining and shaded dining area.
The bottom floor features two guest bedrooms, each with twin beds that convert into king-sized beds, ensuite bathrooms and sea-view showers, plus an office fully connected to nature with the rocky hillside forming its back wall and wide ocean views from its large windows.
Four large master bedrooms set in two separate pavilions offer unsurpassed privacy and space for groups. Each of these spacious suites are furnished with king-sized beds, private balconies, walk-in wardrobes and luxurious ensuite bathrooms with double bathtubs (two with Jacuzzi jets), double vanities and large showers with teak doors that open to the balcony. The two top-floor master bedrooms feature four-poster wooden beds set under a dramatic vaulted ceiling.
All six bedrooms enjoy magnificent ocean views and are equipped with flat-screen TVs and DVD players.
The extensive use of natural materials throughout including stone, rich wood floors and ceiling beams is complemented by the villa’s modern entertainment and kitchen amenities. All rooms are equipped with air-conditioning for a cool retreat from the heat, plus sliding glass doors to open the rooms to the sea breezes.
Villa guests enjoy private access to the sea along a footpath leading to a rocky cove.
- Villa enjoys an enviable hillside location overlooking the sea on a promontory along Phuket’s west coast in Kamala. This exclusive area, known as the ‘Millionaire’s Mile’, is home to a number of luxury villas and five-star resorts including Andara and Cape Sienna.
- The white sands of Kamala Beach are about 10 minutes away, and in Kamala town, a former fishing village, there are a number of restaurants, supermarkets, shops and local markets. More dining, shopping and entertainment choices may be found in the nearby Surin, Bangtao and Patong beaches, each about a 15-20 minute drive from the villa.
- The five-star Paresa resort is within easy walking distance from the villa. Parisa has an excellent restaurant and offers cooking classes, and by special arrangement villa guests may enjoy Parisa’s spa and fitness facilities with a day pass at reduced rates.
Villa Distance from
- Phuket International Airport, 30 kilometres
- Patong Beach, 11km
- Surin Beach, 9km
- Laguna Phuket Golf Course, 15km
- Royal Phuket Marina, 26km
- Phuket Town, 25km