Welcome to the true Thai way of living. This beautiful authentic Ayutthaya-style house is ideal for families or friends to enjoy a luxury secluded holiday. The two pavilions are located on an untouched beach in the south of Samui, overlooking the islands of Koh Matsum and Koh Taen. This house will give you the right spirits, since it is next to and under the guardian eye of Wat Laem Sor (the Golden Pagoda).
Entering this beautiful teak wooden house you first step on the expansive deck surrounding the two pavilions. One pavilion houses the sleeping accommodation whilst the second is home to the large living area.
The open-plan living space is fully decorated in an original Thai style featuring a high wooden ceiling and is dressed with beautiful water-hyacinth sofas and a long classic solid teak dining table. There’s also a fully-equipped kitchen and an adjoining TV room.
On the large wooden terrace you will find a unique antique dining table as well as relaxing sun loungers. Guests can enjoy a candle-lit dinner in the living room or a BBQ on the sea view terrace.
The sleeping pavilion incorporates three bedrooms. The first has twin beds, a walk in closet, and an en-suite bathroom. From the relaxing bathtub you can enjoy looking at the surrounding palm trees, the moon and stars, through the skylight ceiling and there’s also a refreshing open air shower.
The second bedroom is a children’s room with a single bed and a bathroom with shower. Adjoining is the third bedroom with a double bed, walk in closet and complete bathroom with covered bathtub and open air shower.
All rooms are decorated with antique furniture and have sliding doors to maximise the sea view and cooling breeze.
Both pavilions have direct access to a stunning secluded beach on a half moon bay via an expansive lawn of palm trees and where you will also find the swimming pool. Located behind the main house is the private tennis court.
- On the southern coast of Koh Samui some 35 minutes from the Airport and 15 minutes from the town of Lamai. The villa is located in a semi private secluded bay.
- In the Summer low tide season when the reef is dry for up to 50m, this opens the beach and reef up to all sorts of other activities such as beach volleyball, football or simply exploring the rock pools and collecting shellfish, a safe and ideal exciting activity for children.
- The Golden Pagoda
- Water sports, fishing tours
- Boat trips to outer islands (Koh Taen, Koh Matsum) from the beach
- 15 minutes from Lamai shopping centers and restaurants