Directly located on the beach only a few kilometers north of Legian. Featuring breathtaking views of Bali’s famous sunsets, the Villa encompasses an acre and a half of garden area, with over 100 meters of beach frontage. It also includes a large swimming pool, a main building with three bedrooms, a large entertainment pavilion that functions as an open-air living room, and two separate Ocean rooms. Located far enough away from the tourist crowds to ensure total privacy, this villa is still close enough to offer easy access to Bali’s favourite shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues.
Considered to be one of Bali’s most luxurious villas, and has achieved considerable editorial coverage in fashion and lifestyle publications from around the world. From location fashion shoots in Marie Claire to articles on luxury accommodation in magazines such as Vogue, this villa continues to define and represent the Bali Dream. Amenities of the house include telephone and facsimile facilities, satellite television with video, full stereo system, internet broadband and large parking area. Villa Atas Ombak strives to cater for every whim or desire. A member of the Canggu Club (Bali’s first country club) and the villa guests are eligible to use the club facilities, which include a full gym & spa, tennis & squash courts, football pitch, large pool and all its F&B facilities. In your interests and protective security, the villa does not allow outside vendors on the property. All your needs can be fulfilled prior to or within minutes of your arrival by the villa manager at equal to or cheaper than anywhere else.
Five bedrooms and a variety of living spaces. Sited on one and a half acres of land, the property includes a two storey main building with three bedrooms, dining area and entertainment room and a large separate entertainment pavilion that functions as an open-air living room fronting on the pool. In addition, there is a separate guesthouse containing two large Ocean bedrooms with en suite bathrooms.
- This villa is directly located on the beach only a few kilometers north of Legian. Far enough away from the tourist crowds to ensure total privacy, this villa is still close enough to offer easy access to Bali’s favourite shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues such as Ku Dé Ta, Hu’u, Sarong, and La Lucciola (all within a five-minute drive).
Things to do
- Go for a bike ride and explore the scenic rice-field landscape and rural villages; a great way to get under the skin of the ‘real’ Bali.
- Saddle up! Umalas Stables in Kerobokan or Bali Horse Adventure and Kuda P Stables (both in Pererenan) can arrange horse riding tours, as well as children’s riding lessons and horse-drawn carriage outings.
- Visit the mystical Hotel Tugu – part hotel part museum – studded with priceless Indonesian artworks and antiques. Authentic Chinese and Indonesian cuisine, as well as an international menu, are served in a variety of unique settings.
- Make a pilgrimage to sacred Pura Tanah Lot. Perched high on a craggy, wave-lashed rock, this ancient sea temple is best savoured at sunset.
- Play a round at the unbelievably scenic Nirwana Bali Golf Course, designed by golf legend, Greg Norman and overlooking Tanah Lot temple.
- Explore the rice fields, mountains and black-sand beaches of the charming Tabanan Regency, or head north to the the mountain town of
- Bedugul and its lakes, including Lake Bratan and Pura Ulun Danu – one of Bali’s most important temples.
- Tour & activity reservations & coordination*