This villa is a harmonious blend of Thai style with French flair. Thai roof architecture enables the properties to blend with the surrounding environment and maximize the fresh sea breezes that float throughout the villa. Inside, the use of stylized carpentry in rich timbers contrasts nicely with a light colour scheme creating a chic décor.
The villa features a separate 45sqm swimming pool with decking and a Thai sala. The villa also has an additional Thai sala which houses a Jacuzzi that overlooks the sea. With 4 spacious bedrooms and one smaller room, this villa is ideal for large families or groups looking to share accommodation expenses without sacrificing privacy.
The lower level of the villa houses two master suites with king-sized en-suite bathroom. The bathrooms are spacious with separate toilet/shower areas and whirlpool baths positioned to capture the views. The second master suite also has a private terrace. The third and fourth bedrooms have twin beds which can be made into king-sized beds. Both have en-suite bathroom with toilet and shower. There is also a small fifth bedroom which was designed to be a maid’s quarters, and so is a single room with small en-suite bathroom with toilet and shower.
- Bedroom 1 (master): King Size
- Bedroom 2 (master): King Size
- Bedroom 3: Twin bed (can be changed to King Size)
- Bedroom 4: Twin bed (can be changed to King Size)
- Not five minutes walk from the thrilling resort of Patong, resting peacefully on a hillside with an elevation that affords endless fresh sea breezes and spectacular scenery. From a full west to south-west facing position at the northern end of Patong beach, most of the villas enjoy 180 degree panoramas of the entire Bay and Phuket’s famous sunsets 365 days a year.
- The beach is a short walk down the hill and Patong amenities are slightly further, however the estate provides a free shuttle bus to the beach and Patong hotspots. Approximately 30 minutes from the airport and only 10 minutes from major golf courses, shopping centres and other tourist attractions.