Sitting on a former coconut plantation on Lipa Noi beach on the peaceful south-west coast of Koh Samui. Lipa Noi is regarded as the most unspoilt, and best swimming beach on the island and has wonderful views of Angthong Marine Park and stunning sunsets.
A deluxe contemporary style villa. The Villa is almost exclusively white, in contrast with the use of vibrant colours in accents. It is undoubtedly a stylish person’s paradise.
Built on 3,200 sqm of expansive beachfront land, the villa features superb tropical gardens and extremely spacious accommodation, comprising a large main living villa, a separate chef’s kitchen, a gym and games annex plus 6 private bedrooms, all with en-suite facilities.
The villa sleeps up to 17 (max 12 adults plus 5 additional children in roll out beds within adult bedrooms) and has five full-time staff including a villa manager and a chef, to ensure your stay is the most luxurious, relaxing and memorable vacation.
There is direct access to the beach, a 20 metre pool, plus a separate shallow plunge pool, which is ideal for kids. There is also a swim up bar, poolside BBQ, a sunset bar on the mezzanine terrace, an elevated sunset platform at the tree house; plus hammocks, sun-loungers and parasols in the garden and on the pool decks.
There is no limit to the entertainment options within the villa. There is a 4 by 3 metre outdoor movie screen with beanbag seating for 16 and an iMac with over 6,500 iTunes and iPod dock linked to BOSE speakers in the main villa and by the pool. A beach volleyball net, table tennis table, giant chess set, “baby football” and a pool table offer additional activities for children and adults, alike.
The in-villa Spa room plus three additional dedicated massage areas throughout the villa, offer guests many options to be pampered during their stay
There are multiple dining locations – in the main villa, by the pool, in the tropical gardens or candlelit on the beach – making this the perfect villa to celebrate special occasions with a group of friends or family.
The main living villa is extremely spacious. There is a separate fully fitted chef’s kitchen attached to the main living villa which has a custom-designed island unit to allow guests to sit around and enjoy free Thai cooking lessons. The resident chef cooks with some of the freshly grown local herbs, fruit and vegetables from the villa’s very own kitchen garden.
There are 2 dining areas within the main living villa – a corner area ideal for young children or for adult coffees and snacks; plus a central large dining area, which comfortably seats 16. The bar area, has a wine fridge which is stocked with the in-villa wine selection and is located under the feature cantilever stairs that lead to the mezzanine floor.
The sunken library has an underwater window to the pool and a wide selection of books and board games; the TV room has a 42 inch TV with satellite, a DVD player and a huge selection of DVDs. There is a pool table and ping pong table outside the TV room.
The Spa room is also located in the main living villa and the villa manager can easily organise massage, facials, pedicures etc within the villa from local therapists.
The luxury mezzanine lounge is ideal for pre-dinner drinks, with a sunset bar and giant chess set on the terrace. The study area has an iMac with internet connection for guest use. The iMac has thousands of iTunes that can be played through Bose speakers within the main villa and poolside. There is also free WiFi throughout the entire villa, with coverage to the beach.
The gym and games annex is separate from the main living villa. The gym is fully equipped with weights, bench, mats, TRX, a Muay Thai punch bag and a BOSE Ipod speaker. The gym has direct access to the plunge pool. A local boxing champion and Chiva Som trained yoga and personal trainer, can be booked by the villa manager to make your stay a healthy and active one.
The games room has a 42inch TV with satellite, a DVD player plus Nintendo Wii, Wii Fit and Playstation consoles and a “baby football” table.
Each of the 6 private bedrooms has a unique outlook. There are 5 double bedrooms and 1 twin bedroom with an additional 5 single pull-out beds to allow younger children to sleep in the same room as their parents, if preferred. Additional cots for infants can also be provided free of charge.
- The Master bedroom has a four-poster double bed and en-suite shower room, as well as a private lounge, and a massage and bath area with access to a secret cactus garden.
- The Butterfly bedroom is adjacent to the Master bedroom and has a double bed and en-suite shower room. The Master and Butterfly rooms open on to the main pool deck.
- The Aqua bedroom has a four-poster double bed and en-suite shower room and opens directly in to the pool.
- The Peacock bedroom is adjacent to the Aqua bedroom and has a four-poster double bed and en-suite bathroom and opens on to the deck.
- The Wave bedroom villa is set on the beachfront lawn, with a four-poster double bed and en-suite shower room. The Wave bedroom is literally metres from the sea and has a private massage area and additional outdoor shower.
- The Shell bedroom is within the gym and games annex. It has twin beds with 2 additional single roll-out beds for children sharing with access to a large bath and shower room, and is ideal for children or singles.
All 6 bedrooms are air-conditioned and equipped with hair dryers, safes, slippers and robes. The 5 double bedrooms have flat screen TVs, DVD players and I pod speakers.
- Located on the West coast of Koh Samui, 10 minutes from the ferry port of Nathon and 35 kms from Samui’s international airport.