- Property Sales
- Vacation Rentals
- Things to do
This exciting brand new luxury villa estate consists of a total of 12 exclusive pool villas designed by one of Phuket’s leading architect firms.
The vision of these luxury Phuket villas was to create a unique tropical design inspired by the green surrounding mountains of Kamala.
The villas have an eco-energy design with the large windows and doors allows natural airflow throughout the building creating a natural way of cooling the living areas down. The smooth transitions between the indoor area and outdoor area give a feeling of one large area and the sunken pool deck perfectly connects the indoor space with the waterfall, swimming
pool and sun deck.
Each of the 3 bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms, spacious wardrobes and private terraces with garden access.
• 12 Private Luxury Pool Villas
• Ownership: Freehold & Leasehold
• Guaranteed 5-8% ROI (optional)
• Use up to 30 days per year
• Villa Management permanently on site
• 24 hour CCTC & security guards
• Free shuttle bus to Kamala Beach
• Taxi & Tour services
Common Area Management and Fees
The villa estate will have a dedicated management team permanently on site making sure the villas and the common areas are well kept.
The common area fees go toward covering these expenses and are paid one year in advance. The 3-bedroom villas have a common area fee of 12,000 Baht per month, these fees pay for:
• Gardening of common areas
• Electricity & water in common areas
• Garbage collection at the villas
• Reception and maintenance staff
• 24 hour CCTV and guards
• Private villa garden maintenance
• Private villa pool cleaning
• Shuttle bus to Kamala beach
3 Bedroom pool villas prices range from 14m baht to 18m baht depending on land plots size.
The prices include swimming pool, tropical garden & all build in furniture. Connection to power grid & water system is included.
Prices may change without prior notice.
Can foreigners buy property in Phuket? Find out here
For all the latest up-to-date travel info for Thailand please visit – tatnews.org